How Cooleeze work
Cooleeze Cooling Gel Sheets contain a high percentage of water, which works with the body’s natural cooling system helping to bring down your temperature. Body heat causes the evaporation of water contained within Cooleeze Cooling Gel Sheets creating a refreshing cooling sensation on the surface of the skin. The outstanding ability to transfer heat is made possible by the gel’s unique structure, which disperses heat freely and maintains a constant and steady cooling effect that lasts up to 10 hours.
- The highly hydrated gel maintains a cooling effect for 10 hours. When applied at night, the product provides overnight cooling relief.
- The moisture contained in the gel absorbs and releases heat, generating a constant cooling effect.
- The product uses a hydrophilic polymer that is gentle to your skin.
- The slightly acidic nature and mildness of the gel sheet prevent skin irritation.
- Take the sheet out of the pouch.
- Remove the transparent film and place the gel sheet on the area you wish to cool. (If the sheet is too large for the area, cut it to appropriate size with scissors.)
- For functional and hygienic reasons, use the sheet only once. Replace the new sheet after about 10 hours of use.
- Cooling the sheet in the refrigerator before use enhances its cooling effect. (But don’t use the freezer for this purpose.)
- Clean your skin before use because the adhesiveness of the sheet is reduced by sweat, cream, powder, etc. Reattaching the sheet also affects its adhesiveness.
- Using the product for a baby or infant requires the constant attention of guardians. Take care that the sheet is not ingested or placed in the mouth or on the nose.
- Don’t use the sheet around the eyes, on mucous membranes or on sensitive areas (e.g. wounds, areas of eczema, etc.)
- If you notice an abnormal skin condition, such as swelling or irritation, discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor.
- This is not a medical product.
- Use it as an aid to reduce fever.
- To avoid the danger of suffocation, do not place the cooling gel sheet on the mouth or nose.
- After opening the aluminium pouch, fold it tightly twice along the dotted lines so that the unused gel sheet is not exposed to the air.
- After opening the pouch, use the product as soon as possible, because the cooling effect weakens gradually.
- Store the product in a cool place, avoiding direct sunlight and heat.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Purified water
- Ricinus communis (castor), seed oil
- Glycerin (plant origin)
- Sodium polyacrylate
- Polyacrilic acid
- Magnesium aluminometa silicate
- P-hydroxybenzoic acid methyl ester
- P-hydroxybenzoic acid butyl ester